Most commonly requested Ambassador Events:
- Presentations or Lunch & Learn sessions for companies and local organizations (details listed below)
- Attendance at local events (including farmers' markets and festivals )
- Attendance at community and corporate Health and
- Attendance at events held at places of worship and
- If you are not sure...contact us!
Presentation & Workshop Details:
Urban Riding Basics - This class focuses on the basic safety details each rider needs to know before hopping on a bike. Ambassadors will review fitting a bike and helmet, what to wear, how to pack, a review of the rules of the road, locking your bike and much more. The class size is limited to 30. Participants do not need to bring bicycles.
Fix-A-Flat Clinic - One of the most useful maintenance skills to develop once you decide to ride is how to fix your own flat tire. Flats happen and it is less expensive and faster to change your own. Participants are encouraged to bring their own bicycles but it is not required. Class size varies from 10-15 depending on how many people bring bikes.
Bicycle Cleaning 101 - Have you ever actually cleaned your bicycle? All participants are encouraged to bring their bicycles and learn how to clean all of the nooks and crannies. A clean bike is a happy bike. Workshop is limited to 10 participants with bicycles.
To request an Ambassador please fill out an event request form and fax or mail to our office.